What you will discover in this book:
• Gain relevant experience in non-change roles
• Prepare a change plan and create change artefacts
• Identify success measures for your change initiative
• Stay ahead of the curve and future-proof your change management capabilities
Along with valuable information on:
• The core capabilities that recruiters and employers look for
• Numerous practical tables that you can adapt and use straight away
• What the future of change management looks like
• The role of psychological safety in an agile environment
• Agile change delivery and activity
• How change management theory and models translate to real practice
“This is the bible of change management. Forward thinking and long overdue!”
About the Author
Lena Ross is an experienced change consultant with a reputation for valuable content creation with fresh insights. Since establishing her consulting practice, #changehacks in 2016, Lena has been invited to share her expertise via numerous channels on the future of change management and emerging capabilities.
She has consulted to and coached clients across industries and geographies including Silicon Valley.
As co-founder of the Agile Change Leadership Institute, her experience is complemented by her Master of Business Administration (MBA) qualifi cation, and she is able to apply sound academic and business discipline to the development of practical and innovative solutions. Lena’s first book Hacking for Agile Change was released in July 2017.